Software Developer for Custom Solutions, Full- or Part-Time (m/f/d)
akquinet tech@spree GmbH as part of the AKQUINET group of companies
Want to work in a team that brings years of experience from agile software development and is always open to new methods and technologies? Is it important to you to not only develop software, but to be involved in a variety of projects from different industries? Want to work in family-friendly structures at the same time? Then let's get to know each other.
We at akquinet tech@spree GmbH are looking for a new team member to join our 90-person team in Berlin, Bremen, and Rostock to develop tailored, quality software for our customers. Our focus is on custom solutions in the area of Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, and healthcare. We’re guided by the principles of clean code and software craftsmanship, and assist our customers as partners from the initial requirements analysis to agile implementation and operation.
- You’ll implement our customers’ requirements in one of our development teams.
- You’ll interact directly with customer contacts to clarify open questions.
- You’ll coordinate with your team on architectures and designs to deliver optimal code.
- In overarching units, you’ll also have the opportunity to get involved in the strategic development of the entire company.
What are we looking for:
- You have a good understanding of software architectures and design concepts.
- You have an analytical approach and innovative spirit.
- You are passionate about new technologies and agile software development.
- Skills and experience in web design, IoT architectures, and interest in agile and traditional project management are a plus.
- Family-friendly structures in free work organization/scheduling in agile teams, the option to work from a home office, and a contribution to daycare costs.
- New colleagues will receive a modern work laptop as desired (Mac/Windows/Linux).
- 30 days of vacation and up to 10 training days per year.
- We embrace an open corporate culture - in our daily interactions, we live values such as openness, respect, innovation, team spirit, and customer orientation.
- We’ve developed a special mentor program to help you digitally integrate into the team in the best possible way under the current conditions.
- Because we work collaboratively across interdisciplinary teams, you can think outside the box with us and be sure that your creative input is valued. Our flat hierarchies and short communication channels give you the chance to contribute your ideas and drive them forward in exchange with colleagues.
We are not looking for ...
... the perfect person on a piece of paper. We are looking for a new future team member. Even if you do not have all the qualifications, we invite you to submit your application and convince us you are the right person for the job. We associate the name AKQUINET with a great team spirit among colleagues who enjoy supporting each other. So if you want to solve a wide range of technical challenges together with us, simply apply. By the way, as an IT company, we are actively committed to the professional inclusion of people with disabilities.