Junior IT Consultant Logistics (m/f/d)
akquinet business consulting GmbH as part of the AKQUINET group of companies
Do you want to put your experience in SCM to productive use and work together with our customers to simplify their logistics processes by selecting the right IT systems? Do you want to work in a team that highly values both personal responsibility and communication among its members? Do you also value flexible working hours and regular training? Then we need to get to know each other!
At akquinet business consulting GmbH, we understand our customers’ lines of business and find optimum ways to support their employees and business processes. When doing so, one of our main points of focus is on process optimization, digitalization, and automation within the supply chain. We help our customers introduce CargoWise One and then assist them with application support.
- You contribute to the conceptualization, technical implementation and go-live for our CargoWise One and IT logistics projects.
- You work together with the team to create interface concepts.
- You make sure the requirements can be realized technically with CargoWise One.
- You help during process analyses and documentation.
- After the introduction, you continue to be available to customers as a contact person for the application.
What are we looking for:
- You have completed studies in the field of business administration, logistics or IT or have completed an apprenticeship in logistics (for example, as a logistics manager).
- Ideally, you are familiar with a common ERP system.
- You enjoy learning the ropes of technical concepts, such as electronic message formats, on your own.
- You have strong communication skills, a confident manner, and the ability to develop solutions independently.
- Enthusiasm for traveling to our customers’ sites in the EU and, if needed, around the world rounds out your profile.
- Flexible working times, flat hierarchies, and extensive opportunities for co-determination
- Attractive additional benefits such as an allowance for supplementary health insurance, the HVV ProfiTicket for public transit, or the Urban Sports Club.
- Quick takeover and independent support of customers and projects
- Personal and professional development opportunities, such as in project management (IPMA level D)
- And if the craftsman needs to come by, of course you can work from home office.
- Work in a pleasant team atmosphere that places a great deal of value on open communication
- Long-term perspectives with a good deal of personal responsibility and room for your own ideas
We are not looking for ...
... the perfect person on a piece of paper. We are looking for a new future team member. Even if you do not have all the qualifications, we invite you to submit your application and convince us you are the right person for the job. We associate the name AKQUINET with a great team spirit among colleagues who enjoy supporting each other. So if you want to solve a wide range of technical challenges together with us, simply apply. By the way, as an IT company, we are actively committed to the professional inclusion of people with disabilities.