IT Consultant Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
akquinet business consulting GmbH as part of the AKQUINET group of companies
Do you want to put your experience in SCM to productive use and work together with our customers to simplify their logistics processes by selecting the right IT systems? Do you want to work in a team that highly values both personal responsibility and communication among its members? Do you also value flexible working hours and regular training? Then we need to get to know each other!
At akquinet business consulting GmbH, we understand our customers’ lines of business and find optimum ways to support their employees and business processes. When doing so, one of our main points of focus is on process optimization, digitalization, and automation within the supply chain. We are trusted by the largest logistics providers in the world.
- You help our customers reach their business goals by optimizing their processes and implementing first-class supply chain solutions.
- You are responsible for defining customer requirements, selecting the proper solution, and introducing the SCM solution.
- You also consider the existing/required interfaces.
- You drive projects forward based on your experience.
- After the implementation, you will continue to support the customer in an advisory capacity.
What are we looking for:
- You have extensive professional experience in supply chain management and a very good understanding of business processes in the transport and logistics industry.
- You have project and operational experience with a logistics application software, ideally “CargoWise One” from the provider WiseTech Global.
- You are also characterized by a high level of IT/software and processes affinity in the mapping of business processes in transport and logistics companies.
- You also have a high level of customer orientation, problem-solving skills and a willingness to travel.
- Very good communication skills in German and English round out your profile.
- Flexible working times, flat hierarchies, and extensive opportunities for co-determination
- Attractive additional benefits such as an allowance for supplementary health insurance, the HVV ProfiTicket for public transit, or the Urban Sports Club.
- Quick takeover and independent support of customers and projects
- Personal and professional development opportunities, such as in project management (IPMA level D)
- And if the craftsman needs to come by, of course you can work from home office.
- Work in a pleasant team atmosphere that places a great deal of value on open communication
- Long-term perspectives with a good deal of personal responsibility and room for your own ideas
We are not looking for ...
... the perfect person on a piece of paper. We are looking for a new future team member. Even if you do not have all the qualifications, we invite you to submit your application and convince us you are the right person for the job. We associate the name AKQUINET with a great team spirit among colleagues who enjoy supporting each other. So if you want to solve a wide range of technical challenges together with us, simply apply. By the way, as an IT company, we are actively committed to the professional inclusion of people with disabilities.