akquinet tech@spree GmbH as part of the AKQUINET group of companies
We are looking for new colleagues to join our 90-strong team and develop custom-tailored, quality software for our customers. For us, quality means that the software is optimally tailored to our customers’ requirements and works reliably even during peak loads. Our focus is on the individual development of business applications and the seamless integration of our solutions into the IT landscape of our project partners. In doing so, we are guided by principles of clean code and software craftsmanship. Our customers include both corporate groups and mid-size companies from a variety of industries, the public sector, and service providers.
We at akquinet tech@spree GmbH primarily assist our customers from our headquarters in Berlin. We also have a branch in Rostock and work closely with our sister company, akquinet port consulting GmbH in Bremen.
Some of the technologies we use:
- Open source software whenever possible and reasonable (e.g. SpringBoot, WildFly, Hibernate, Angular, Node.js)
- Development infrastructure for continuous integration, continuous delivery, and quality discovery
- Modern HTML5 technologies for responsive web interfaces
- Native and hybrid technologies for mobile clients
- And sometimes even handwritten binary protocols for IoT devices
Because we work with clients from a wide range of industries, every project involves looking behind the scenes and learning about new areas of expertise. You will gain insight into modern methods and other disciplines - an interdisciplinary interlocking with the fields of UX and data science within the scope of our projects will enable you to think outside the box and understand the “big picture”.
What’s important to us:
- Analytical approach and innovative spirit.
- You are passionate about new technologies and agile software development.
- You enjoy interacting with colleagues and have a hands-on mentality.
- Skills and experience in web design, IoT architectures, and interest in agile and traditional project management are an advantage.
Our goal is to meet our customers where they are in terms of their digital maturity. For us, this means being open to new things and drawing from a mix of methods/technologies that is custom tailored to each customer's needs so that we can optimally support our partners across a variety of digital maturity phases. In practice, we use various tools such as design thinking, lean startup, HCD, Scrum, and eye-tracking to transform initial requirements into high-performance software with impeccable usability.
- Up to 10 training days per year
- Free work organization/scheduling in agile teams and option to work from a home office
- Notebook/OS of your choice - design your workspace the way you want
- Internal development opportunities, e.g. as a consultant or project manager
- Special mentor program to help you digitally integrate into the team in the best possible way under the current conditions
- Participation in the employee stock ownership model
- We embrace an open corporate culture - we adopt values such as openness, respect, innovation, team spirit, customer orientation, and success, and live by them in our day-to-day dealings. Your input is valued.
- Regular company events, from parties to strategy meetings
We are not looking for ...
... the perfect person on a piece of paper. We are looking for a new future team member. Even if you do not have all the qualifications, we invite you to submit your application and convince us you are the right person for the job. We associate the name AKQUINET with a great team spirit among colleagues who enjoy supporting each other. So if you want to solve a wide range of technical challenges together with us, simply apply. By the way, as an IT company, we are actively committed to the professional inclusion of people with disabilities.